AMA Triangle: Advance Auto Parts Celebrates 90th Anniversary: A Marketing Success Story
For the first time in as many years, join THREE local chapters of the American Marketing Association for a unique opportunity to learn from one of the top Fortune 500 companies in the country.
Company milestones create an opportunity to celebrate and recognize the brand’s longstanding commitment to its customers. Brands are finding it more challenging to break through the noise and to uncover reasons their customers should care.
In this interactive Signature Speaker Series event led by special guest speaker Vykky Howard, Director of Social Media and Content Marketing of Advance Auto Parts, we will uncover the way the brand balanced celebrating its heritage, while also looking towards the future.
In this hybrid (online and in-person) session, attendees will learn:
- How a Fortune 500 organization stood up a cross-functional campaign to celebrate its 90th Anniversary
- How to create messaging that resonates from boomers to gen Z-ers
- The impact of branded merchandise
- The importance of a social-first approach
- How to capitalize on influencers for brand affinity and amplification
This event is presented by the Triangle, Charlotte and D.C. chapters of the American Marketing Association. Members and guests from any AMA chapters are welcomed.