Apex Chamber Presents: MasterMind Program by Pinnacle Financial Partners! (Apex Chamber of Commerce)
The Apex Chamber Presents: The MasterMind Program From Pinnacle Financial Partners. Learn valuable skills to take your business to the next level!
Participants will cover the book, “The E-Myth Revisited” by Michael Gerber with content and conversation facilitated by Jennifer Murphy (Office Leader for Cary Preston Corners Branch of Pinnacle Financial Partners) and Morgen McVane (Senior VP at Pinnacle Financial Bank).
Purpose of a Mastermind Group
- A mastermind group brings together a small group of people who are motivated to take their business to a new level.
- The desired outcome of the 8-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- As we move through each lesson, we will bring together our ideas and opinions to shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on our own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
How a Mastermind Group Works
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 8 weeks, using the book “The Emyth Revisited” by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 10 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- In advance of each meeting you will receive that week?s curriculum and other materials.