NCMBC’s Southeast Regional Federal Construction, Infrastructure & Environment Summit (NC Sustainable Energy Association)
“The Summit” brings together over 600 representatives of the Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Fort Bragg, Marine Corps Installations East, Seymour Johnson AFB, other Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps installations, US Coast Guard, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, other federal agencies, general and specialty contractors, designers and construction suppliers from throughout the Southeast of the United States.
WHY ATTEND THE SUMMIT?
- The Summit is the premier, best-established and most-recognized federal construction event in the Southeast– businesses who are already engaged or want to perform in the federal market need to be there!
- “Program and Requirements Dialogues” address future projects and acquisition strategies, contractor experiences, teaming and supplier opportunities and other issues related to acquisition and execution of projects at military bases and government throughout the Southeast. These sessions also include information on federal opportunities in environmental engineering and remediation, energy and horizontal infrastructure (including roads and intersections, water, wastewater, natural gas and other utilities)
- Other Summit sessions address critical and timely topics, including supplier, service contract and public-private opportunities, small business programs and utilization, budget impacts, contracting processes and pre- and post-award legal issues for federal contractors
- Summit networking and trade show activities allow businesses to market their services and products to over 600 general contractors, specialty contractors, engineers, architects and suppliers
- In addition, pre-Summit networking opportunities include a golf event hosted and organized by the Cape Fear Post of the Society of American Military Engineers and an evening Summit Social at Ironclad Brewery in downtown Wilmington – a huge hit from for the past several years!