PackStart Workshop: How to Talk to a Venture Capitalist (NC State)
The Office of Research Commercialization cordially invites you to an upcoming PackStart Lunch and Learn Workshop on How to Talk to a Venture Capitalist.
Lunch will be provided as we hear from ORC, two investors and a serial entrepreneur about best practices when reaching out to investors. We’ll also have time for Q&A from the audience as well. More details can be found below.
- Sam Drew, Vetletics, https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-drew/
- Leslie Jump, Different Funds, https://www.linkedin.com/in/lesliejump/
- Don Rose, Hatteras and ARE, https://www.linkedin.com/in/4donrose/
Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 18th, so we can have an accurate headcount for lunch.
Who should attend?
- Faculty, grad students and post docs with startups or thinking about doing a startup
- Anyone interested in the venture capital industry
- Location: Garage Classroom, Partners 1 Building, 1017 Main Campus Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Date: Friday, April 21st, 2023
- Time: 12 PM – 1 PM EST
Parking for NC State employees with a “C” parking pass is located in the lot directly outside of the building, as well as the Oval West Deck. Those without a C pass can utilize pay by the hour parking spaces located at the nearby Poulton deck
We look forward to seeing you at the event,
The ORC New Ventures Team